RUBINETA®production is covered by civil liability insurance.
Product civil liability insurance protects the rights of consumers and reimburses the damage incurred by third parties (consumers), if the damage is related to inadequate quality of RUBINETA® production.
If an event which is subject to insurance occurred, please refer to the contacts provided below:
Tel. +370 5 230 6036
How to behave in case of an even which is subject to insurance:
- It is necessary to observe all safety requirements;
- Turn off water supply faucet;
- Immediately contact the after-sales service:
- In Lithuania: UAB Mano Būstas (tel. 8 5 2074111);
other emergency service.
Why it is important?
- When dismantling a faucet, it is possible to damage it, which can affect the reason of faucet failure or cause a complex identification of failure reason.
- Therefore, it is important that faucet dismantling is carried out by specialist who identifies cause of failure and provides written conclusions. The specialist identifies whether a failure is: covered by warranty, not covered by warranty, further analysis for identification of failure is required.
- Take a picture of the faucet before dismantling and after taking off.
- For establishment of incurred property damage, it is necessary to submit:
- Written claim. It shall be submitted by the apartment/house/premises owner.
- Product name/code, a copy of purchase document.
- Specify your contact details, address, date of occurrence of event which is subject to insurance.
- Provide pictures of damaged property, its value.
Upon receipt of your notification, we will contact you within 2 working days for further examination of the event which is subject to insurance and inform on the decision-making procedure.